Create a FOAF representation of yourself and your relationships to the other people in the class. Encode the representation using RDF Turtle.
- Read up about FOAF here.
- Draw out a schematic describing yourself (your name, age, if you have a web page, nickname).
- Include organisations that you are associated with.
- Is there an online image of you that you could use as a profile picture?
- What relationships do you have to other people in the class?
- Encode this information as RDF Turtle.
@prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .
a foaf:profileDocument ;
foaf:maker <#i> .
foaf:name “Kingsley Idehen”;
foaf:nick “kidehen” ;
foaf:mbox <mailto:email@example.com> ;
owl:sameAs <http://kingsley.idehen.net/dataspace/person/kidehen#this> .
(kidehen, 07/12/2014 21:39:47)